We recognize that information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) is fluid, but we wanted to reach out to you to share how Academy Fire is working to minimize the spread of COVID-19.
Academy Fire’s leadership team is closely monitoring around-the-clock updates from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local health officials to stay informed on the latest news and guidance from the leading experts. We have also created a task force of key leadership that meets daily to review the latest updates and ensure we’re taking appropriate measures for both you and our employees.
We understand that fire protection and life safety are essential services and we are prepared to continue providing our services even while changing our work processes to accommodate a pandemic response. We also wanted to share what we are doing or have done to be able to maintain our services while prioritizing the health and safety of our collective community.
- Academy Fire is known for its customer-oriented approach and that core value will be a constant. With that in mind, we have asked our vendors’ technicians not to shake your hand when they arrive. This is out of an abundance of caution for you, as well as the technicians during this unprecedented time. By maintaining distance, we’re doing what we to keep everyone safer.
- We have communicated the CDC’s recommendations regarding good hygiene practices to all our employees. We have distributed a daily technician safety checklist to all vendors, requiring daily temperature checks, wearing of facial coverings, gloves, and safety glasses, and maintaining social distance whenever possible.
- We have transitioned 90%+ of our employees to a tele-working model. Over the last several years, we have invested in systems and tools that enable us to collaborate and support you regardless of where our employees are working. We have systems and procedures in place to ensure we can do our job and keep customers safe and comfortable, while minimizing exposure to any health risks for you and our employees.
- Academy Fire professionals are responding as promptly as ever to service calls. We’re ready to help with everything from routine maintenance and repairs to providing emergency support for your facility. Among other things, our investments in technology over the past few years allow us to do so increasingly without engaging you directly.
- We have limited all travel of our employees unless approved by our leadership team and none of our employees have been to a Level 3 country within the last 14 days.
- We have also stopped attendance for the time-being at tradeshows and large social gatherings of our employees to reduce potential contact and spread of COVID-19.
We know every facility is unique. Please let us know of any requests or requirements when setting up your service call, so we can respond accordingly.
42 Broadway, Suite 200
Lynbrook NY 11563
Phone : 800.773.4736
© 2021 ACADEMY FIRE LIFE SAFETY, LLC | All Rights Reserved
*DISCLAIMER: ACADEMY FIRE LIFE SAFETY AND ITS SISTER COMPANY, IMPACT FIRE SERVICES, DO NOT SELF-PERFORM ANY WORK IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. ALL SERVICES PROVIDED IN CALIFORNIA ARE CONTRACTED FOR AND PERFORMED BY LICENSED THIRD-PARTY CONTRACTORS.