Business Security Capabilities
Access control systems include locked gates, doors, or barriers that can be opened using identity authentication methods with RFID access cards, pin codes, face recognition, or fingerprints to allow entry to an area of a building. Track people and assets throughout your facility while we manage the system remotely from our central monitoring station.
Some features of our access control systems include:
- Control of building access
- Elevator, gate, and parking garage control
- CCTV, fire alarm, and security system integration
- Import structure maps
- Time and attendance
- Extensive management reports
- Networkable systems
Video Surveillance Systems
We are certified in installing cameras, enclosures, domes, mounts, video processors, and digital video recorders nationwide. We ensure your business and facilities are protected with our systems to monitor large areas and record documentation of crime for legal purposes.
Some features of our video surveillance systems include:
- Digital Cameras
- Digital Video Recording
- Remote Viewing – Via Internet
- Integration with Security
- Integration with Access Control Systems
- IP Camera
- IP Recording Solutions
Intrusion Alarm Systems
Intrusion alarm systems are designed to monitor and detect unauthorized access to a building. We install and maintain small to large alarm systems to minimize false alarms and service problems while providing maximum security protection for you and your property.
Some features of our intrusion alarm systems include:
- Motion detectors, contacts, glass break detectors, temperature switches
- Video Verified Security Alarms™
- Entry and exit time delay
- CCTV, fire alarm, and access control integration
- Remote access and control of your system via LAN/wan, intranet, or internet.
- Full line of central station equipment, including alarm receivers, remote programming software, and integration systems
- 24/7 monitoring from our central station